Peer Pitch & Concept Refinement Chart
Describing my idea initially was very hard. In front of a crowd on the computer even still I was speechless. So, I fumbled my words. Not letting my ideas come across I had no idea what to do. My film is supposed to be supposed pertaining to athletes. Mainly athletes who didn't have a chance to do their sport this year due to the new Covid-19 virus. With this new virus many people lost their chances and some of them even their senior year to even try and prove themselves with scholarships. As an athlete sometimes you may even dream for something to happen. Which is what my film focuses on and that is to dream less and to just go after your goal and to stop letting everything just happen to happen. Because things wont happen, you have to work for it. The purpose of this film is to mainly motivate people to get back onto their feet. Something to drive them. This protagonist was originally going to be me or instead my brother to symbolize me throughout the story. The main focus of this will be running. As a world-known sport in track, there's a side sport to track known as cross country or the long distance race. This situation is very relatable to the audience as they need something to push them in. Throughout this story, I will try and make it go out and in a dream. Pitching my idea at first, people seemed to think of it as a Nike AD which I can't blame them it really did sound like a Nike AD at first thought. I plan to make this film meaningful and impactful to not only athletes but other people who try and find something to push themselves.
Comments
Post a Comment