Filming Production 2
Problems I think I would have with filming is wanting the
quality of the film to be what I want, I’m certain we have a camera but not
quite the one with the good quality, but it’ll be fine none the less. I really want
this to just be a action type of film with just a little dialogue. I’m certain
I’m going to add maybe some scenes I forgot or believe were not to be included
in the story board as I felt like it would’ve been too excessive. The drive to
the scene at the end is some where by Venice which might be a little
troublesome to film at but I do wish for that to be the final scene. I’m not
sure if I should put a sub text at the top of the end at the film or let the viewers
decide the message at the end, but I believe in the let the viewer’s deciding
the message to be it.
Comments
Post a Comment