StoryBoard
My experience with doing my storyboard was actually very difficult, I wanted to do something with the aspect of running but I hadn't really got all the pictures in my head on what I wanted to do with it. I wanted the idea of originally having a lion (someone with a lion costume inside) chasing after me which in the end it was that. But I managed to fit it in the story board. The element I really enjoyed about this storyboard was actually drawing out my ideas and it making sense to me. I thought I wouldn't really struggle that much but over time I had the hang of what I wanted to do with my story and overtime aspects fit together. What inspired me about my ideas was looking at an Instagram post where a person didn't have the same idea but he had a unique camera sense of what to do with the camera and I had put that into my boxes on what I wanted in my video. I hadn't really planned on doing any unique camera techniques until I asked my friends about my project and what their personal thoughts were on it. Then they showed me the video. While looking at the gale article, an article called "Storyboard you way to success" said this, "Will the idea work", now if I were to look back at when I first started honestly no I didn't think my idea would be able to work but now since I had written and even drew out what I wanted I believe my idea will work as a unique story. Now onto the next article called, "Filmmaking across the curriculum: a beginners guide.", it states, "Filmmaking is, however, a complex and time-consuming activity which requires careful planning and organization to make sure both you and your students get the most out of it. Good Films are the direct result of good ideas, good planning, and good preparation." I agree with this statement a lot, which Is why I will possibly change and switch up some concepts of my project while I still have more time to think about how I want to film it.
Comments
Post a Comment