Editing Production 6
Now when I was realizing during the weekend when I was editing that, "Oh yeah I don't have the end part of my film." But this is when it struct me that there was no way my parents were going to drive me to the track to film. So we had to switch it up and instead film in the forest at Rothenbach. I did something really corny at this point of the film process which was throwing the shoes up in the are and just touching the camera which honestly didn't really fit into the movie and was just really corny. So I went home and started to think about why I really made this film. The reason why I made this film at first was because I didn't have a junior cross season for cross country. So then it hit me that I should just make it about that at the very end. Because, it would honestly be quite strange if I just slept in the movie and I was somehow somewhere completely different and just not waking up.
Comments
Post a Comment