Editing Production 7
When I first "finished" this movie it wasn't all really fitted together at first. So the next thing I did was export the video onto my computer and then onto my phone which was actually a much harder process than some of the stuff I had to do on the movie. Once I showed my friends the video, I had some positive remarks but then I had some people who were questioning what I was saying at the end of the movie which was "Don't dream for it" which was actually kind of a weird thing to say honestly and it didn't make sense. But once I had some negative remarks I knew I had to make it better. So I went through the process of making the text at the end of the movie standout and also making sure it has some type of symbolic meaning.
Comments
Post a Comment