Final edit Production 8
The last part of what I did for editing, was my title sequences. At first it was difficult and frustrating as I was going back and forth to videos on how to change fonts and editing in order to make words disappear and to show up by doing it gradually. One thing that was a big wall was doing positioning. I couldn't find the move bar to move the text so I had to type in coordinates but other than that this whole editing process was a very fun and I learn a lot from making this movie. Not only did I learn a lot from making this film but it also made me appreciate how much people do to make 2 hour long movies or even more as this was already a big process for just two minutes. One of the tasks that was fun and easy to learn though was making text transparent and having videos show up behind the text.
Comments
Post a Comment