Preliminary Layout
Film
Title:
Dream Less
Setting/s:
Safari, Home
Character/s:
Hieu Hoang, Hat man, Lion
Action/s:
Lion chasing after me.
Plotline:
I look at my shoe and just dream about wanting to improve myself and just be
overall better. I go into a dream, and in that dream, I wake up in the middle
of nowhere. When I wake up in the middle of the nowhere in the dream someone is
waiting for me and I look at him. The person waiting for me is the hat man.
After that he gives me a note saying that the way to escape this place is to
just go up the mountain and find the key to open the gate. Then the note on the
back says a lion will chase after me. So, the lion chases me and it will play
music in the background. Once I get the key, I’m like, “Where do I go now?” The
hat man will open the gate at the same time which will allow me to escape. Once
I wake up, I go to my closet to look at my track jersey. And memories of my
previous track season from 2020 would flood into my brain and then I realize
that I shouldn’t just hope for things I should just go out and go for it.
Comments
Post a Comment