Peer Review
Going
into the peer review session which actually wasn't that bad in the very end was
interesting. I knew at first when seeing everybody else's film that I had
screwed up tremendously. Everyone did a introduction to a short film. Now I did
get some inspiration from seeing other's film like Mercedes where she had the
overview shot of the place. I believe I might incorporate the same concept but
with instead an overview shot of a track. Now the peer review I was very
surprised on, I did expect some one with the comment on the mood switches and
how the music changed everything and went from happy to sad to happy to sad,
but I personally thought that It worked well, somebody countered them with
saying that it worked because it was a dream so I'm very 50/50 on the music
changing as of right now. It made me extremely happy to see someone noticing
the connection between things. From the track shoe, to then sleeping, to then
dream, to then lion, to then waking up to being inspired. It was amazing to see
someone seeing the resemblance of the lion being the push and that reminds you
to like push yourself and to as the title of the movie suggested, "Dream
Less". I did not really expect people to comment on the end of the film as
I thought some people would think it would be corny, or as some people would
say "cringe". So that pleased me seeing someone comment they liked
it. I do have lots of works to do, I did not know that it was supposed to be a
intro to a movie which is why I was confused seeing others but now I know. I also
now know how to do my movie as I'm not particularly supposed to film myself but
supposed to film others in the film. (Did not know my part). Since it’s
not a short film anymore, this means that I’m going to have to foreshadow the
dream which means that I’m going to make it like, I’m looking at something and
having a dream pop up in my head. Or someone else’s head since I am not
supposed to be in the film. After that I’ll try and look up how to do add
pictures and bubbles into my movie to make it seem like there’s a cloud going
above my head.
Comments
Post a Comment