Post Production 2 - editing process

 Another friend I had in the editing process was the razor tool, this tool was quite simple all you had to do was cut out parts you didn't like. There were many parts of the film where I didn't like some parts or wanted to put two and two together. This worked quite well thanks to the razor tool. The hard part was after I went to bed, I had always relied on the app to autosave but I believe it didn't so I saved just in case to make sure. Turns out I didn't save the actual footage so the whole project was corrupted. Frustrated at first, I cooled off. Nonetheless I kept going and finished the project still with my new knowledge. I added the masking tool. To mask my text which at the very end it would have that Creed movie type of music and feel.

Comments